Presenso is looking to hire an engineer with research capabilities to take part in the development of algorithms and software in the domain of machine learning, driving the future of Industrial predictive analytics. you will have a chance to tackle some of the most demanding Big Data and IoT algorithmic problems Presenso is facing.
What you will do:
- Apply your advanced machine learning and software expertise to research and develop state-of-the-art data mining, predictive models and optimization algorithms to our failure prediction platform.
- Develop production application code to enact the different logical aspects.
- Continuously deployment of new developed techniques into our big data cloud-based analytical environment.
- Mentor, direct and guide the R&D team on statistics and advanced data processing.
- Works both independently and as a part of a team
Given the scope and depth of the role, the position is for someone who is extremely passionate about advanced statistics combined with forward thinking technology & innovation. It requires a creative, out of the box thinker who has the enthusiasm & energy to match a fast paced environment.
1. BSc degree in Mathematics/ EE /CS/ Information Systems or related field
2. Experience with at least one of the domains: machine learning, Signal Processing, Neural Networks and statistical predictive modeling.
3. Relevant engineering background, with OOP (Java/Python/..) coding capabilities
4. Hands on experience with analysis of large data sets under Big Data and distributed computing infrastructures (Hadoop ecosystem)
5. Proficient in Python or Matlab or R or other statistical software package.
6. Team player, communicative, highly motivated, innovation-oriented, can-do attitude.
Nice to Haves:
1. Successful research track record, focused on time series analysis, anomaly detection and failure prediction
2. M.Sc. /Phd with relevant thesis
3. Satisfying knowledge in different machine learning domains
Ability to perform under pressure and changing priorities